Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week 7 Thing 17

I like how the curriculum Wiki is organized. The categories are helpful.

I noted in Thing 16 how I would use a wiki and like someone else noted in the curriculum wiki, I too have referred to Faith's East High wiki for organizational ideas.
I enjoy having access to peoples ideas- what they take away from the same exercises I did can be SO different. Sometimes all I need is to read through some of their ideas and then I have a spring board to what will actually fit my staff and students.
Many thanks to Deborah M. for all the links to the white board resources!

Someone had the idea of using a voice thread intro on their library wiki. I wonder if that would work going through ASD filters, etc.? Even a voice thread demo of using Webcat (opac)on the wiki might be helpful to families.

No comments: